DataBeacon is a technology startup that is committed to disrupting the way aviation processes and services are designed and executed through a deep understanding of data. By applying Artificial Intelligence to large datasets, we design tools that offer airlines, air traffic controllers and airports new services that can help reduce their costs, optimize their operations and improve safety.
We are a young, multidisciplinary team passionate about the potential of AI in aviation. In our team, machine learning engineers and aviation operational experts work together closely to discover the best technological roadmap to improving aviation.
- Outstanding portfolio, GitHub, some professional experience as software developer, a relevant bootcamp or a university degree.
- Command of at least one Single Page Application (SPA) framework, e.g. Vue.js, Ember JS, Angular JS or similar.
- Basis understanding of Python or willingness to learn.
- Familiarity working with SQL and NoSQL databases, e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra or Redis.
- Basic notions of how to use WebSocket technology, e.g. socket.io
- Minimum knowledge of bundlers, e.g. Webpack
In addition to the particular requirements of the position, the following skills will be also be considered:
This job is also accompanied by a unique set of benefits:
- Join a team with low emphasis on hierarchy, meaning all members provide input and help build a solution from the very beginning—everyone has a voice.
- Integration with a highly qualified, very collaborative, young, dynamic, and international team.
- A beautiful, well-located office in the center of Madrid.
- Flexible schedule and excellent working conditions, with the possibility of partially working remotely.
- A fair salary adjusted to skills, experience and education.
Interested candidates should email their application as a attachment to email@example.com.
Candidates will be contacted directly regarding next steps in the selection process. We review all submissions personally and respond in due time.